#100DaysOfCode – Day 36
Today is the next Day of my personal commitment for 100 days to 300 hours of studying Responsive Web Development on FreeCodeCamp.org.
Who Am I?
I have been writing code for fun and money forever (I’ll tell you how long ‘forever’ is on day 101!).
I’m a Published Author, Speaker, Business Coach, Electrical Engineer, Software Developer, Website Developer, and Serial Entrepreneur.
One of my companies our team took public (CY). I’ve sold several other of my startups to larger companies. I’ve shut down several of my startups. I now own 100% of five, soon to be six, technology companies. My teams and I have raised well over $100M USD in my ongoing career.
I now focus on helping other founders get their startups through the 4-Stages that every successful company goes through: Idea – Build – Launch – Growth.
Why Am I Doing #100DaysOfCode?
I decided to start this #100DaysOf Code challenge so I could share this journey with you. Even though I develop websites for a group of my clients, I think my experience might add some useful flavor to those learning coding for the first time, as well as those like me who seek to learn a few things that perhaps they have not yet learned.
Two Main Rules
- Code minimum an hour every day for the next 100 days.
- Tweet your progress every day with the #100DaysOfCode hashtag.
If you’ve decided to join, here are the steps you need to go through:
- Tweet to commit to the challenge!
- Read the original article: Join the #100DaysOfCode
- Plan: Formulate what you want to work on during the challenge. It might be – learning a framework or starting a journey of learning to code or improving your skill level with a particular technology or a programming language. Don’t spend too much time planning, but having a plan like this will help you on your path.
- From today on, for the next 100 days, tweet your progress every day using the #100DaysOfCode hashtag.
- Worked on Client Website: https://SageLifeEquityDirect.com & https://ErasableMedSpa.com
- Updated all .htaccess files to common construction content
- Continued freecodecamp.org class: Responsive Web Design
- Completed Lessons: Responsive Web Design Projects (Last Lessons)
- More major coding updates on multiple client websites (again – again) today – HTML, CSS, PHP, ELEMENTOR
- Posted #100DaysOfCode update on Twitter
Follow my posts to see my progress and join me to become an accomplished coder!